An enchanting backdrop in which fairy-tale weddings and events come to life…
Cypress Valley’s Wedding and Event Center is a venue hundreds of years in the making. The venue includes a ceremony platform suspended between ancient cypress trees, that can hold you and your bridal party–or for a small wedding, your entire guest list.
For most weddings, guests will view the ceremony from our hillside amphitheater to ensure they have an extraordinary view.
… including a 3,000 square foot pavilion to dance the night away!
The pavilion is complete with a stage, bathrooms, and a caterer’s staging kitchen–all perched above a beautiful creek ravine. You can choose to leave the pavilion open to the Texas star-studded sky or covered for inclement weather.
More than an event venue…
To ensure an experience like none other, your event rental also gives you access to our Ranch House’s huge main room with a 130-degree view of the treetops, large bar for serving at your event, and spacious outdoor decks and garden space. Perfect for the rehearsal dinner or more intimate gatherings of guests.
… rehearsal dinners, treehouses, and more!
At Cypress Valley, your event is not designed to be stressful, so why limit yourself to a venue that gives you only 10 hours to set up, celebrate, and tear down?
Your event rental at Cypress Valley includes two night overnight accommodations at our four treehouses, and our Ranch House, and allows you to start setting up at 4 p.m. the day before your event, and tear down by 11 a.m. the day after! Your wedding, at your pace, the perfect beginning to your happily ever after.
Photograph Your Engagement Photos Here, Too!
Cypress Valley makes an amazing backdrop for a photo shoot for engagement pictures or any other special pictures you desire. We charge $250 per hour with a 3-hour minimum. Photo shoots do not have to be part of renting our event venue.
Are you ready to start a journey together? Let’s break down the details:
- Spectacular ceremony platform in the 500+-year-old cypress trees
- Amphitheater seating overlooking spring-fed creek ravine for the ceremony
- 3,000 square foot covered reception pavilion (also makes for a gorgeous plan B) with staging kitchen and restrooms
- 4,400 sf Ranch House for rehearsal dinner, staging/dressing and overnight guests (5 bedrooms).
- Four beautiful treehouses for additional overnight guest accommodations, including the romantic Lofthaven for the bride and groom
- 88-acre ranch including a small lake, seasonal pool, and picnic area available to all overnight guests
- One-day event for up to 75 guests from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. on event day
- Two-day access to event center for set-up and tear down
- Two nights overnight accommodations in Ranch House and all four treehouses for up to 27 guests (details for each accommodation can be found on our treehouse page).
- Rehearsal dinner venue (Ranch House)
- Access to all facilities begins at 4 p.m. the day before your event and ends at 11 a.m. the day after
What will you need?
- We require you to have TABC licensed bartenders if alcohol is served. (i.e. All alcohol must be served by a TABC licensed bartender)
- You are required to obtain Independent Liability Insurance
- A designated Wedding Coordinator for the day of the event is required for all weddings (believe us you’ll be thankful!)
- You provide all food, flowers, and linens needed to make your event exactly to your desires
Enhance your experience…
Save the date AND book a zipline canopy tour! Canopy Tours can be added for your guests by reservation only for $55/person instead of our regular price of $80/person. If you would like to make this option available for your guests, we will send you a personalized promo code for the weekend of your event.
Should you want us to close our zip line operations to the public and take over the entire facility including our lake area, park, and pool during your event, it is an additional $5,000/day on Saturdays and Sundays and $1,000/day Tuesday through Friday. Closing the zip line tour will be dependent on prior bookings.
Cypress Valley Event Center opens Spring 2018! For updates on our progress, check us out on Facebook.
For more information or to arrange a visit, call us at 512-264-8880, or email us at Shelby@CypressValleyEventCenter.com