Cypress Valley’s Ranch House is a perfect location for events and weddings. You will have access to our breathtaking main room with a 130-degree view of the treetops above our cypress creek, a large outdoor deck, and spacious and private front lawn. The main room is outfitted with a large bar for serving at your event.
Events and weddings:
- Includes use of the Ranch House for two days for setup/breakdown
- A one-day event for up to 75 people. Hours available for event extend from 11 am to 10 pm.
- For a Saturday event, Cypress Valley Ranch House will be available to you from Friday noon thru Sunday noon for setup and breakdown so you can enjoy your day. We also can arrange Monday breakdown for a more relaxed celebration. We offer a similar schedule for other event days.
- We require you to have TABC licensed bartenders if alcohol is served. (i.e. All alcohol must be served by a TABC licensed bartender)
- Events must end by 10:00 p.m.
- You are required to obtain Independent Liability Insurance
- A designated Wedding Coordinator for the day of the event is required for all weddings (believe us you’ll be thankful!)
- You provide all food, flowers, and rentals needed to make your event exactly to your desires
- $3000 per event Friday, Saturday or Sunday ($10/person above 75); $1,500 Monday thru Thursday.
- $2000 due upon booking; $1000 weekday.
- Remaining balance due 30 days out. There are no refunds within 30 days. Between 30 and 90 days, we will refund all but $500 and more than 90 days you can have a full refund (less 10% processing fees –$200).
- All events pay a refundable $1000 damage deposit also due 30 days out.
- Additional $500 if you choose to break down the event on a Monday
- Additional fee for table/chair/other rentals (if you want us to arrange this for you, we charge 15% over the rental fees)
- Additional $500 if you choose an indoor event and need all furniture removed from the main room and stored for your weekend.
Our Treehouses and Ranch House can accommodate up to 28 people and is a great way to treat your family, wedding party, or special event guests. Numerous other accommodations for your extra guest are available within 15 miles of the Ranch; some 2 miles away. NOTE: treehouses and ranch house must be rented for events that go past 8 pm to ensure your event does not conflict with us serving other guests.
If you choose to house some or all of your guests overnight, you can choose any combination of:
- Ranch House ($900/weekend night; $700/weekday night) sleeps 13 in beds and up to 16 with 3 on couches.
- Treehouses sleep up to 12 in the treehouses
- The Lofthaven ($500/weekend night; $450/weekday night) – sleeps 2
- Willow ($250/weekend night; $200 weekday night) – sleeps 2
- Juniper ($250/weekend night; $200 weekday night) – sleeps 2
- The Nest ($500/weekend night; $450 weekday night) – sleeps 4 in beds and up to 6 using an air mattress.
- If you rent all our accommodations, you pay $2,000 weekend/ $1,500 weekday instead of the $2,400 and $2,000 total.
- We do not discount individual overnight stays.
Should you want us to close down our zip line operations and take over the entire facility including our lake area, park, and pool, it is an additional $5,000 on Saturdays and Sundays, and $1,000 Monday through Friday. This also must be paid at the time of booking.
Treehouses and closing zip lines are dependent on prior bookings/availability.
If you also elect to do a zipline canopy tour adventure during your stay, you will receive a discounted group rate of $55 per person (normally priced $80/person or $60 weekday/$65 weekend group rates). This requires 14-day advance booking and is dependent on availability.
To recap all this:
- $3,000 – Two-day event rental of Ranch House (example: arrive Friday noon arrival and Sunday noon departure/tear down) ($1,500 weekdays Tuesday – Wednesday)
- $5,000 – A weekend event with one night overnight stay at all accommodations the night of your event. ($3,000 Tuesday – Wednesday)
- $7,000 – A weekend event with two night overnight stay at all accommodations (the night before your event and the night of your event – think rehearsal dinner and the wedding party all nearby!) ( $4,500 Tuesday – Wednesday)
- $12,000 – “Close the whole place, we’ll book it all!” A two-day weekend event rental of the Ranch House, two night overnight stay at all accommodations the night before and night of your event, and we close the property to the public the day of your event.
Feel free to email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or to arrange a visit to our Ranch House to view the facility and discuss your needs in more detail.