Bring your own fairytale wedding to life,
inspired by the magic only nature can create!
An enchanting backdrop nestled between 400-year-old cypress trees
over a spring-fed creek…
Cypress Valley’s Wedding and Event Center is a venue hundreds of years in the making. Imagine saying “I do” on an incredible ceremony platform nestled between two ancient cypress trees , the spring-fed creek whispering below your feet, as your loved ones watch your big day from the creek ravine amphitheater. This is the place where your enchanted, fairytale wedding comes true. Morning weddings are serenaded with the songs of birds and weddings at dusk, are delighted by sunsets and seasonal fireflies as night falls.
The venue includes a ceremony platform suspended between ancient cypress trees, that can hold you and your bridal party–or for a small wedding, your entire guest list.
An arboreal ceremony
For most weddings, guests will view the ceremony from
our hillside amphitheater to ensure they have
an extraordinary view.
… after your ceremony, join your guests in our 3,000 square foot pavilion to dance the night away!
You and your guests can dine and dance in our awe-inspiring reception pavilion where you are still immersed in nature, yet not forsaking things that make a reception fun and easy–like a large stage, beautiful bathrooms, and a staging kitchen. Leave the pavilion open to the star-studded Texas sky, or choose to cover for inclement weather.
Cliffside Reception Pavilion
More than an event venue…
To ensure an experience like none other, your event rental also gives you access to our Ranch House’s large main room with a 130-degree view of the treetops, large bar for serving at your event, and spacious outdoor decks and garden space. Perfect for the rehearsal dinner or more intimate gatherings of guests.
… rehearsal dinners, treehouses, and more!
Relax and enjoy yourself!
At Cypress Valley, your event is not designed to be stressful, so why limit yourself to a venue that gives you only 10 hours to set up, celebrate, and tear down?
Your event rental at Cypress Valley includes two night overnight accommodations at our four treehouses, and our Ranch House, and allows you to start setting up at 4 p.m. the day before your event, and tear down by 11 a.m. the day after! Your wedding, at your pace, the perfect beginning to your happily ever after.
Have a ‘destination wedding’ without traveling far…
Cypress Valley gives you so much more than just an 8-hour window at a venue space. You get the keys to the castle!
- Hold your rehearsal dinner in our amazing Ranch House Friday night after you and your bridal party have rehearsed.
- Have up to 30 of your family and friends stay overnight Friday and Saturday in our 5 treehouses and The Ranch House. Our treehouses have been featured in the NY Times, Treehouse Masters TV show, and dozens of other media outlets.
- Get access to the wedding platform and reception pavilion for a full 43 hours, so your set-up and tear down can be relaxed.
- Get ready the day of in the Ranch House—the perfect bridal suite for you and your brides’ maids.
- Host up to 125 people at your ceremony and celebration!
- Plus, of course, the main event held between majestic cypress trees creating a ceremony like no other!
Are you ready to start a journey together? Let’s break down the details:
- Spectacular ceremony platform in the 500-year-old cypress trees
- Amphitheater seating overlooking spring-fed creek ravine for the ceremony
- 3,000 square foot covered reception pavilion (also makes for a gorgeous plan B) with staging kitchen and restrooms
- 4,400 sf Ranch House for rehearsal dinner, staging/dressing and overnight guests (5 bedrooms).
- Four beautiful treehouses for additional overnight guest accommodations, including the romantic Lofthaven for the bride and groom
- 88-acre ranch including a small lake, seasonal pool, and picnic area available to all overnight guests
- One-day event for up to 125 guests from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. on event day
- Two-day access to event center for set-up and tear down
- Two nights overnight accommodations in Ranch House and all four treehouses for up to 27 guests (details for each accommodation can be found on our treehouse page)
- Rehearsal dinner venue (Ranch House)
- Access to all facilities begins at 4 p.m. the day before your event and ends at 11 a.m. the day after
What will you need?
- We require you to have TABC licensed bartenders if alcohol is served (i.e. all alcohol must be served by a TABC-licensed bartender)
- Security guard required from the beginning of alcohol service until the last non-overnight guests has left the property
- You are required to obtain Independent Liability Insurance
- A designated Wedding Coordinator for the day of the event is required for all weddings (believe us you’ll be thankful!)
- You provide all food, flowers, and linens needed to make your event exactly to your desires
Enhance your experience…
Save the date AND book a zipline canopy tour! Canopy Tours can be added for your guests by reservation only for $55/person instead of our regular price of $80/person. If you would like to make this option available for your guests, we will send you a personalized promo code for the weekend of your event.
Should you want us to close our zipline operations to the public and take over the entire facility including our lake area, park, and pool during your event, it is an additional $5,000/day on Saturdays and Sundays and $1,000/day Tuesday through Friday. Closing the zipline tour will be dependent on prior bookings.
For more information or to request a tour, please complete the information form below:
Photograph your engagement photos here, too!
Cypress Valley makes an amazing backdrop for a photo shoot for engagement pictures or any other special pictures you desire. We charge $250 per hour with a 3-hour minimum. Photo shoots do not have to be part of renting our event venue.